Saturday, January 19, 2019

#Chewy Influencer, January --- My Bad

I asked to try Feline Greenies, thinking I was getting the regular dental health "nuggets."  They turned out to be these soft, chewy Pill Pockets.  Still, worth the trying out.

Riley, again, sometimes likes them, sometimes doesn't.  When she doesn't eat one, though, Madeleine usually comes along and snarfs it up.  Though she gets her insulin subcutaneously, it's nice (?) to know that these are an option should she ever need pills of any kind.  It would seem Riley's accepting them would have to be on a dose-by-dose basis.



As part of Chewy.com's Influencer program, I am given the opportunity each month to choose and try some of their products.  I do not have to pay for them;  Chewy asks only that I post honest reviews of my experiences.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

My cats turn their nose up at these. They KNOW when there is a pill inside. stinkers

One

One video.