Sunday, December 2, 2018

Why, A Penguin, Of Course

There'll be no Christmas tree here this year, due to Master Tap.  There is no way any tree or any lights or any ornaments survive his, shall we say, energy.

On the one hand, no tree is sad.  On the other, it certainly takes a significant amount of pressure off me.  I'm not sure what I'll do with gifts, as they wouldn't go untouched, un-jumped-upon, or un-gnawed-upon either.

On the subject of presents, my choice today is
The Compleat Bloom county.

I do love Mr. Opus.

2 comments:

Grace said...

My choice for today is a new Jeep Grand Cherokee that is all mine, HUB has his but I have to drive a little car!

kathy b said...

Probably best not to try a tree with a pup. I've seen baby gates around trees, but any ingenious puppy will get past those in a flash! You can enjoy all the other trees you see.

Who Could This Be?

Well, it's an animal, I'll give you that much of a clue.  But what kind  of animal?  You can leave guesses in the comments, and mayb...