Monday, December 3, 2018

Squash and Trees

Your Christmas gift "requests" are a delight to read.  I must say, you're dreaming bigger than me at this point, but I have some days left.

Today, something I've wanted for as long as I can remember: a turquoise squash blossom necklace:

As for my Christmas tree "woes," it appears that someone has come up with and is selling half-trees for those who want to give in to both their pets' destructive tendencies and their own wish for a tree.
As for this house, Tap would consider that a challenge: "So, you think I won't be interested in this?  Don't forget that I have young legs and mad jumping skills."

2 comments:

kathy b said...

I love your header tree/holiday lights KIM!!! We haven't even tried the tree yet. I suspect the cats will behave. Zachs place is too small for a tree, but his kitty Bear, would have a ball knocking it around!

Grace said...

my gift today would be a complete set of every book Bertrice Small wrote---they are historical romantic fiction and I have read them all but I would love to own them.

Who Could This Be?

Well, it's an animal, I'll give you that much of a clue.  But what kind  of animal?  You can leave guesses in the comments, and mayb...