Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Flipping Pages

Have you heard of adjustable straight knitting needles?  I saw some in a magazine the other day, and am a little bit fascinated.  I have several pairs of jumper needles, which are just like these except for the moveable toggle.  They're fun to use, especially with a large number of stitches.  You know, too many for straight needles, not enough for circular.

Looking through magazines, looking through catalogs at this time of year sometimes gives me ideas for gifts I can give.  This year, Talbot's is offering a sweater that I think is cute,
so it will be today's entry in the 24 Days of Greed.

I've never had many Christmas/holiday sweaters.  There were a few in my closet when I was teaching preschool, and when Briton was little, but generally, they have never been much of a part of my wardrobe.

You?

5 comments:

Bridget said...

I am a sucker for holiday-themed sweater and tops. I'm sure you are not surprised to learn that ...

Kim in Oregon said...

I have a new holiday sweater with a llama on it. That should be a HUGE surprise to you twinnie. Off to learn more about the adjustable needles.

Kim in Oregon said...

OK just checked these out. I can't help but think you could take a circular needle, but off the end, and then put some type of a button on it to adjust it. For less than the cost of those needles. And do we really need adjustable straight needles? So confused over these.

kathy b said...

I think I may have had ONE that I got at a resale shop. I do have some pretty holiday shirts though and I get a wear or two out of them each season.

teabird said...

Oh, thanks a lot. Now I want them, too.

One

One video.