Friday, December 14, 2018

Car Talk

My father was a car person.  My husband was a car person.  I am not a car person, but there are a couple of cars that I have long coveted and, therefore, will include on my Greed List.


An MGB GT.  This body type, but in white.  The boys' PE teacher and tennis coach at my high school had one, and that's how I learned about them.  At the end of a long and sort of convoluted story was Daddy thinking about buying it for me.  Except I couldn't, and still can't, drive a stick.

But, man, I would have looked so cute sitting in it!

2 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

Have you ever heard the Richard Thompson song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-ZI5cPvQus

Grace said...

my greed wish for today is a little cottage down by the Jersey shore!!!

One

One video.