Friday, November 9, 2018

Raining, Pouring, and a Dork

There's a cold rain coming down today, which pleases me.  (Sorry, Kathy.)  The curtains are pulled back to allow for viewing.

Rupert's ashes have been returned. They're on the fireplace mantel now, but I'm not sure that's where they'll stay.  It was sad picking them up, but it's comforting having them here.

I don't think I've mentioned that my washing machine has stopped working.  It filled up with water, washed, but then didn't drain.  It took me two days to bail it all out.  Thank goodness there isn't much laundry to do with only one person in the house.

Then yesterday, my internet and TV service kept going in and out.  Let's all say, "aggravation."  A technician is due to be here "between 4 and 8" today.

In amongst all the bad stuff of late, I did come across a breed of dog which might answer all the times "What kind of dog is he?" has been asked about Tap.  Behold the Dorkie:

And behold Tap:

Dorkie:

Tap:

Dachshund and Yorkshire Terrier.  Now, obviously, Tap isn't a purebred crossbreed, but these are pretty good matches, don't you think?

(PS --- Interesting app available out there: Dog Scanner.)

2 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

DORKIE!

I'm sorry things are all going widdershins Twinnie--hope things start to get sorted soon.

kathy b said...

You deserve your favorite weather after a hard hard week. I think that combination of dog breeds is perfect. Hugs and more hugs

One

One video.