Friday, November 30, 2018

#Chewy Influencer, November ---- Eating by Colors

My other product to try this month was Temptations Cat Treats
Holiday Dinner "Edition."

When I give Riley treats, I usually give Maddie some pieces of her kibble, which seems so unfair.  I have been giving her these, though.  (Don't tell the vet, K?)

Maddie gobbles them.  Riley --- my hand on this --- eats the green ones first.  Like they were M&Ms.  The treats are "turkey and sweet potato," but I don't know if one color is one flavor and the other the other, or if all of them are the combination.  Whichever way, Riley prefers the green.  

Kids, huh?





I am part of the Chewy.com Influencer program, where I am allowed to try one or two products monthly in return for my honest review(s).  There are no monetary transactions.

1 comment:

Kim in Oregon said...

I'm laughing because the manufacturer could call them "whiskey and dark chocolate" flavored and WE WOULD NEVER KNOW FOR SURE WHAT THEY TASTE LIKE!

Sleepy

I'm unsure whether all the adrenaline stirred up Friday night has finally worn off, but I am so weary today.  Sleepy.  I feel good, thou...