Saturday, November 3, 2018

A Little Love

I've been trying and trying to think of something to say here since Tuesday, and. . .  nothing.  Those of you who have had, and who have lost, pets know the crush that it brings to you.  I miss Rupert so much.  In the shower, considering things to post, I realized I was grinning.  He was funny.  And sweet.  And a little slow on the uptake.  My friend Amanda called him "a little love," and that's perfect.  He was a little love, and he's still making me smile --- that's what will carry me forward.

Not a very productive week, as you might imagine.  Did manage to finish a pair of socks in green KPPPM;  sorry not to have the number.  There was enough left over to cast on for a Sock Yarn Cowl:
There are a lot of nice sock cowl patterns on Ravelry.  This one caught my eye because of the welting --- I like the look of welting, and I enjoy knitting it.

Scrolling through my Ravelry library, I realized there are pages of dishcloth patterns.  They are easy and fun and don't demand intense concentration, so I'm going to make a few of those. My hands have practically ached for knitting this week, as both elixir and passer of time.

2 comments:

kathy b said...

Big Hugs HOney. It is so hard. Knitting helps me. Ive been a bit off and need to knit to center myself. Have been seeing my doc. Im doing much better, but Kim, I just hate to be off. I love being my fun curious happy self.

kathy b said...

Still sending you hugs. It is so difficult when we lose our furry ones. Is the puppy any comfort?

Who Could This Be?

Well, it's an animal, I'll give you that much of a clue.  But what kind  of animal?  You can leave guesses in the comments, and mayb...