Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Whew

I finally have a day without (knock wood) crises.  Briton's car trouble ended with the purchase of a Prius.  And I am extremely jealous.
Like, really, really jealous.

Tap chewed through my phone's charging cord last night, so I had to get a replacement. So, hopefully, phone worries are done.  The plan is to stay home tomorrow and do NOTHING. Except keep up with KH and KC.  The latest winners are:
Henrik Lundqvist
Maggie Smith
Alexander Skarsgard
Ralph Fiennes
Angela Bassett
Alan Cumming
Tea Leoni and Kate McKinnon tied --- we'll have yet another tiebreaker later.

Here are the fresh young faces for you to ponder today.










Let me end by saying there is a match-up on the way that it has been a true delight looking through pictures for.  This is a pretty good gig, I must say.

2 comments:

kathy b said...

oops puppy life! ! ITs all going to be fine, even better than fine!!!!

Kim in Oregon said...

Bitter Apple.
Skars is rocking it.

The Shared Experience

When my college roommate knit her first scarf, it was a super-long Dr. Who number, all in garter.  She was so proud;  I was proud of and hap...