Friday, September 28, 2018

Updates

Tap has shown not even a tiny bit of residual ouchiness in his leg.  One of his favorite things to do is romp in our side yard, where the grass is thicker and there are bugs and birds to chase and shade to rest in.  I've begun using time there as a "reward" for him taking care of his bathroom business when I take him out.  And he CHARGES over to and around there. No limp, no hitch. . .  I should get a video of him tearing around.  

I belong to Jimmy Beans' monthly subscription service, and looked what they sent this time:
Ten mini-skeins of Koigu and a book with 13 patterns you could use them for.  I was flabbergasted.

I've got tired fingers and a sore throat from writing and calling Senators' offices almost non-stop lately.  We don't need to get all political, I just hope that wherever you are, whatever you believe in, you fight for it.  I hope that you get involved.

All that said, thank goodness we have knitting to ease our stresses.





1 comment:

kathy b said...

You lead by example. Good job Kim. I love your mini skeins. Potty training a pup takes consistency and rewards. You are doing great with PUP

One

One video.