Sunday, September 23, 2018

#Chewy Influencer --- September, Part Two

This stumped everyone.  I wasn't quite sure about the "mousse" layer.  The cats couldn't figure out how to eat it.  Seriously.  If it was put on the plate like in the photo, they'd nibble at the top layer a bit, but really want to get to the chicken at the bottom.  The pumpkin was in their way.  If I inverted it onto their dishes, they wolfed the chicken down then walked away when they realized it was gone and they were faced with the confounded pumpkin again.

Not a big hit.  It seems my cats aren't quite this high-falutin'.



Chewy. com allows me to try two products (of my choosing) each month to try, in exchange for honest reviews of the products.  There is no exchange of money.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

I bet mine would love it...for ONE day. Then they turn their nose up

Sleepy

I'm unsure whether all the adrenaline stirred up Friday night has finally worn off, but I am so weary today.  Sleepy.  I feel good, thou...