Sunday, August 26, 2018

Shall We?

We're starting off with just two match-ups, so that from tomorrow on, we can have the same number of Hunk and Chick contests.

As usual, you've come up with some cracking good nominees.  Very well done, all!

Sadly, I am obliged to ask that everyone be nice here.  Don't bad-mouth anyone's nominees.  Everyone has entered in the spirits of good faith and good fun, and everyone has the right to nominate in those spirits, and according to their own tastes.

Too, I've gotten many, many comments over these 11 years that I have stacked the draw, or inflated the votes to favor some candidates over others.  The votes are tallied by Polldaddy.com;  I cannot monkey around with that.  The draws are filled out by blind choices out of a hat (the Fedora of Fate, if you will.)  The only --- only --- times I disregard chance is if two names submitted by the same person wind up facing each other.  Then, and only then, do I re-draw.

So, can we just have some fun, now, please?



Polls will close at 11:30 each night. You'll be able to see the results right up until the Finals.

1 comment:

Kim in Oregon said...

Oof Henry and Jeremy in a dead heat!

The Shared Experience

When my college roommate knit her first scarf, it was a super-long Dr. Who number, all in garter.  She was so proud;  I was proud of and hap...