Tuesday, August 21, 2018

2

2 days!  TWO days.  Are ya ready?  Yes, you have Thursday, Friday and Saturday to get your names in, but still, 2 days until you can start. . .

Today's de-clutter challenge has been cleaning out the refrigerator.  
I definitely shouldn't have been so glib yesterday about the ease of the declutterings.  This is going to bleed over into tomorrow, gang.

On a nicer note, Kathy has a couple of patterns for sale on Ravelry.  If you buy between now and Labor Day, you're entered into a contest, where one of the prizes is a beautiful piece of amber.
(John Hammond and spiffy walking stick not included.)


2 comments:

kathy b said...

THANK you Kim for the shout out!! I so appreciate it. ! Im getting my hunks ready

Kim in Oregon said...

Have my list ready to go. And there is a theme. Well, 2/3 of my noms are a theme. Get the sheepy picture ready.

Tuesday Means Little Needles

And, in my case, sort of small projects.  Remember that big bird chart from a bit ago?  (Not a Big Bird chart;  that would be an altogether ...