Saturday, June 9, 2018

Young 'Uns

We have chirping!  You must be very still, and stand very close to the swing, but you can definitely hear those wee little peeps.  There seem to be three hatchlings, but again, the nest is so deep and so far back in the swing it's hard to tell for sure.
How wonderfully cute, huh?

Hannah's birthday is on the horizon, and her request of me was to have her nails done.  She opted for SNS, which is some new-fangled sort of non-acrylic or non-gel thing.  Me, I just polish my nails myself with regular polish when my nails are long enough.  Which they were the day before yesterday, the day before we were scheduled to go and have our nails done together.  The ring and little fingernails on my right hand broke, which meant that my manicure and polish were going to be done on nails much shorter than I'd've polished myself.  Still, we had fun girly time at the nail salon and Ulta Beauty, and here's proof:
And, yes, I do have a thumb on that hand, btw.  😉


2 comments:

kathy b said...

What a fun day for you two. I love the short look . Its clean and round and the polish seems to last.

Teresa Kasner said...

Nice to meet you.. we're swap partners on Kathy b's swap! I'll need your home address - Teresa :-)

Tuesday Means Little Needles

And, in my case, sort of small projects.  Remember that big bird chart from a bit ago?  (Not a Big Bird chart;  that would be an altogether ...