Sunday, June 17, 2018

Mixed Bag

Do any of you fellow bloggers ever go back and revisit old posts?  For some reason, I began looking at the list of labels there to the right and checked in on a few of them.  My takeaways?  Sometimes I write real good, sometimes real bad.  Some things I have no recollection of, so it was nice to be reminded.

On the subject of past posts, my last one.  Twinnie asked about the yarn on the Sad Single Size 17 Needle.  It's Lion Brand's "Fast Track":
It's basically flat strips of t-shirt fabric --- fun to knit with.  If I ever get the sweater finished (nope, haven't found the needle.  And who has a spare pair of needles that size?), it will be interesting to see if it's a bit heavy to wear.

Bridget warned me to take care as I sit down until the needle turns up. WAY ahead of you, darling friend.  My mother once sat on one, and the image of the hole in her thigh is quite clear.

I'm reading a very good, very readable book: Rosemary.  Raised by a Kennedyphile, raising an advocate for the disabled, always having preferred non-fiction to novels, this book is right down my alley.

Oh, and remember the Frankensocks I was beginning a while back?  
Done and done.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

Rosemary sounds great!! I will see if ican get it on audio.
I LOVE YOUR SOCKS LADY!!

One

One video.