Tuesday, June 26, 2018

#Chewy Influencer, June --- Cat Food


I'm rather sure that cats and dogs aren't the literal opposites of each other.  Yet here at The Chez, feline versus canine reactions to this month's Chewy products were at the farthest ends of the spectrum.

Where Rupert wouldn't eat the dog food, Erin and Riley slam into this food every night.  Truth be told, if I leave the kitchen for a moment, Madeleine will go over and shoulder one of them out of the way so that her restricted-diet-self can chow down.

Both Erin and Riley prefer lots of gravy in/on their canned food, and this delivers for them.  I --- I mean they --- highly recommend it to you all.





Each month, I receive free products from Chewy.com with the understanding that I will provide true and accurate reviews of my pets' experiences with the products.  There is no money involved.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

Chewy treats are always fun Mail!

One

One video.