Wednesday, May 23, 2018

#Chewy Influencer --- This One Is a Wee Bit Embarrassing


It's hard for me to admit that I need extreme stain remover, but I do.  Let's just say that there are a couple of stains in the house that have defied my previous attempts to get rid of them.

This worked for me, but it worked best not with blotting immediately, but with letting the remover dry for 24 hours or so and then giving it a go. (Yes, that is suggested by the manufacturer;  I wasn't freestyling there.)



Chewy.com allows me to receive products each month in exchange for my true reviews of the products.  There is no money involved.

No comments:

Who Could This Be?

Well, it's an animal, I'll give you that much of a clue.  But what kind  of animal?  You can leave guesses in the comments, and mayb...