Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Something Here Might Look Familiar

As it should, actually, because there is a tie to break.


(And, yes, I realize it's a photo of Natalie Wood as a little girl, but look --- she's knitting, just like Elizabeth.  And there isn't a deep well of EZ photos from which to draw.)

Yesterday's winners: Jim Henson, Ingrid Bergman, Ava Gardner, James Stewart, Gilda Radner, James Gandolfini, Paul Newman.

Now on to new business.



(The search for this pair's photos . . .  Random draw, you're killin' me.  There is, however, wonderful poetry in Sagan being aligned with Mercury.)








In case you haven't looked back for yourself, know that Lucille Ball, Mary Tyler Moore, Leonard Cohen, Alan Rickman, Richard Burton, and Robert Kennedy were your first victors.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

THIS IS FUN As always KIM!!!! im happy to have a few left !

What I Heard

For (probably) longer than I should have, I thought that piece of furniture was a "chester drawers." I once went bed frame shoppin...