Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Rare, Precious, Beautiful

Vicki at knitorious posted something wonderful the other day.  It's the idea of the Rare Stitch as reminder of those among us who suffer from rare diseases and conditions.  I read her words as I was finishing my "Sweet Little Nothing" sweater,

so,

It's a wee bit hard to see in amongst the tweed, but that little pink duplicate stitch will rest just over my heart.  I am going to try and remember to do this on all my finished items from now on, and encourage you to do the same.

Thank you, Vicki.






2 comments:

Vicki Knitorious said...

LOVE!! I have been knitting so many super-colorful and/or speckled things that a Rare Stitch would be lost. I have a few other items where this would really work, though, but decided to give them a bath first... By the way, I love your Sweet Little Nothing!!

kathy b said...

Speckled really works on this wonderful knit up. LOVE IT kim!

One

One video.