Sunday, January 28, 2018

A Gift

While thoughts should probably be trained on nominees for the upcoming Knitters' Hunk and Knitters' Chick Classic Edition, last night I watched an excellent movie starring one of my KH nominees last year, and almost certainly another one this year, Chris Evans.
The film is "Gifted," and I recommend it very highly.  The little girl there, McKenna Grace, is a wonder.  She has impossibly luscious eyelashes, is missing her top two teeth, and is ferociously cute.  Look it up if you have a chance.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

I have a little list going for HUnks. Shall I enter to win or to enjoy my picks? I've already picked my Purina DOg show picks on line. I choose according to the way judges pick. So dogs I dont really like (ahem Poodles) but those that always win are in my line up.

Who Could This Be?

Well, it's an animal, I'll give you that much of a clue.  But what kind  of animal?  You can leave guesses in the comments, and mayb...