Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Tuesday

Is anyone else contemplating new cast-ons?  I know Kathy got yarn for Christmas, and I'm assuming others of you did as well.  I will eventually finish the linen stitch scarf, but am sort of itching to put something new on a pair of needles.  The days after Christmas inspire starting over/starting anew in me much more than New Year's ever has.

Forgot to show you the completed Advent Nativity.

The 23rd brought the manger, Christmas Eve the swaddled Baby Jesus.

I also never talked about my Nativity necklace:
I wore it, that red turtleneck and a pair of jeans with my red boots on Christmas Eve for my traditional meal at IHOP.  Have you had the gingerbread hot chocolate there?  I don't like gingerbread, but my waitress talked me into trying it.  It was delicious.

Did you have a white Christmas, and/or are you having a white Boxing Day?

3 comments:

kathy b said...

Okay, I LOVE that necklace. Never seen one like it!! We are off to the brrrrrrrr barn to help with COLD chores today! i hope to burn off the 1/2 lb I gained over Christmas. Hugs

Kim in Oregon said...

I love the necklace too! We had a wet boxing day with friends. Tonight is a wet celebration at the alpaca farm!

kmkat said...

White Christmas, white Boxing Day, white ever since. And cooolllldddd.

One

One video.