Saturday, December 30, 2017

Saturday

Has today seemed like a Saturday to you?  For some odd reason, it hasn't to me.  At all.  I had to take Hannah to her Starbucks' shift, but that didn't involve me getting up any earlier than normal.  Who knows.  

If, by chance, you ever get a ride from me, this is what you'll see above me:
(When you're waiting in a parking lot for someone, you try to pass time any way you can.)

The tree is out of the den, which always saddens me.  It means the Christmas lights have been packed away, and I love Christmas lights.  Hannah has them in her apartment's den, because there isn't an overhead light fixture there.  Another odd thing.

I made a quick-like ribbed hat the other day in bright pink, then cast on for this wrap
in this yarn
It's an easy project, with just enough shaping to keep my attention and make things interesting. 

My linen stitch scarf is down to the last three little bobbins of yarn.  I've completed the orange stripes and moved on to a sort of light garnet.  Virginia Tech colors.  Sorry, Twinnie, the white came earlier, so no Volunteers allusion.
There.  Equal time.


3 comments:

kathy b said...

Oh Kim your shawl will be gorgeous. I want to make gradient color shawl too in the new year. I love your boot in the car! I fear I'm ripping back to my lifeline today on my new lace shawl. Idont want to giveup......mistakes happen right?

Kim in Oregon said...

Yes I'm sure the lack of Volunteer-ness is TOTALLY ACCIDENTAL.

kmkat said...

Smokey and I both commented that Saturday seemed like a Sunday. Apparently that was going around ;-)

One

One video.