Sunday, September 17, 2017

Goodness Me

There keep being ties!

Which means there had to be an emergency KH/KC Board meeting this morning to decide what to do. 
Okay, it wound up being a unilateral decision.

Sterling K. Brown and Peter Dinklage tied for a second time, so they'll both be put up against the person who's waiting for them in the Third Round.  Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Michelle Obama tied for the first time, so they will be given one more try at determining a clear winner, then go to a head-to-head-to-head match-up it there's still a tie.  (By the way, the same person nominated Ginsburg and Obama.  Hi, Terry!)  Actually, there are fifteen people (15!) still eligible for nominator prizes, several of them with multiple nominees left.  The Tenth Anniversary is going great!






2 comments:

camille said...

Oh my goodness! The twists and turns- I love it! It's consistently gripping and different every year! That meeting looked BRUTAL. Mercy.

KSD said...

Everyone here is always on a razor's edge this time of year, Camille.

What I Heard

For (probably) longer than I should have, I thought that piece of furniture was a "chester drawers." I once went bed frame shoppin...