Wednesday, September 27, 2017

A Second Option

It might have started with this photo:

Maybe this one:

  
Then again, it might have been this:

Whatever started them, however, I have had several conversations about how people who aren't with us any longer would have made wonderful Knitters' Hunks or Knitters' Chicks.  You see where this is going, right?

Would you be interested in "Classic" KH and KC contests?  (Not, as my child said, "Dead People KH.")

I'm thinking February, as that would slice the year right in half.  Let me know what you think.

10 comments:

Deb said...

Heck yeah! Sounds like fun.

kayT said...

Yes! Anything that lets me look at pictures of Paul Newman and Clark Gable and Cary Grant is OK by me!

camille said...

Gregory Peck!!!!
I'm in- all in!!!

Bridget said...

Sounds like fun.

FWIW, in my family we often play Dead People Charades. That probably doesn't surprise you, does it?

Vicki Knitorious said...

YASSSSS. Gregory Peck FTW!! ;)

Grace said...

Cary Grant, Loretta Young, Barbara Stanwyk, Tab Hunter oh yeah I am in!!!

kathy b said...

Sounds perfect .. .....
I get Paul newman first

kathy b said...

oh wait KayT already took him. I ;ll say River Phoenix

Vera said...

This should be fun!! Count me in (living...not dead...at least I think...)

teabird said...

yes!

Tuesday Means Little Needles

And, in my case, sort of small projects.  Remember that big bird chart from a bit ago?  (Not a Big Bird chart;  that would be an altogether ...