Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Two Day

This is said every year: Your nominations for Knitters' Hunk and Knitters' Chick are superb.  As in,  "Of COURSE!  Wonderful --- and obvious --- choices."  So, thank you.

31 KC nominations have come in, along with 32 for KH.  There is still today and tomorrow left to nominate, so tell your friends!  And, yes, if you want to change one of your nominees, you certainly may, as long as it's done by tomorrow night.

I realize I'm showing you how the sausage is made here, but:
It all starts with my putting nominees' and nominators' names on index cards.

Then each nominee's name is put on a piece of paper, and those papers will go to --- say it with me, now --- The Fedora of Fate.  From thence, they are drawn one by one and placed in brackets.

[brackets photo unavailable as yet]

Voting begins Tuesday, September 5th.

2 comments:

Vera said...

This is the kind of sausage that I CAN watch being made - lol

kathy b said...

Im talking it up lady! it is so much FUN. Ive even offered suggestions to some who say I CANT THINK OF ANYONE!! Fun fun fun

One

One video.