Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Backtracking

Before answering Kathy's Monday Questions (which I failed to get back to yesterday), let me answer some that have been posed to me a lot in the last couple of days:
Yes, I do watch "The Walking Dead."
Yes, I do know what happened Sunday night.
No, I did not see it.
No, I do not think I will ever watch that episode.

NOW. . .

1.
What is your favorite fabric to wear?
Sweatshirt fleece.


2.
Who woke you up this morning?
Lily.  It's always Lily.


3.
Last time you had to turn off the announcers and turn on the radio for a sports event?
I don't remember, honestly!  Probably a Vandy football game, but I can't say for sure.


4.
Last fast food item you ate?
Zaxby's chicken fingers.
 

5
Last item you had knit regrets about?
The only things that comes to mind are a sweater I made for my father, and a vest I made for my husband, just after I started knitting.  Neither of them ever got put together.


6
Last time  a family member said to you?
"Love you."


7
Are you still working on a New years Resolution?
No;  I don't make them.


8
Last great amatuer photo you saw?
This one!



9
Do you feed the birds?
Sadly, no.


10
Do you know someone who is an organ donor recipient or donor?
Lots of donors, no recipients.




1 comment:

kathy b said...

aww thanks for playing and lIking my Lake Geneva photo again. i did enter it i n a local contest with your nudge!

One

One video.