Monday, August 22, 2016

Are You Ready?


VOTING IS CLOSED


One of today's pairs matched two people who had both been nominated by one person.  It's unfair to ask the nominator to vote against the nominee.  Therefore, I'm deleting today's Sam Heughan vs. John Oliver pairing, and will put them each back into the draw elsewhere.  Sorry for the bumpy start this year.


Photos that match are already difficult to find --- this is going to be fun! I've set these polls to stay open for 24 hours: roughly 8 AM to 8 AM (Eastern.) That should give everyone plenty of opportunity to vote.  Yes, I realize that you can't see the running vote totals here.  That will be corrected for tomorrow.

  Here are your first six choices:

There!  That wasn't so bad, was it?

And we're off!

6 comments:

camille said...

Wasn't so bad?!? The hat kills me dead each year!!! Two of my picks up against each other in round 1!!! It hurts but also, at least I know one will win today! I loooove it! I'm so excited- can't vote yet- must consider this "Sophie's Choice"!!! Hurray! It has begun!!

teabird said...

easy-peasy.

Deb said...

I can't get to hunks # 2. Is anyone else having problems?

Bridget said...

Oh how I adore Christine Baranski!

KSD said...

Deb, I had to delete the second pairing --- see the reason why above. You're fine!

KSD said...

It would seem you are not alone in that.

Sleepy

I'm unsure whether all the adrenaline stirred up Friday night has finally worn off, but I am so weary today.  Sleepy.  I feel good, thou...