Summertime, and the Questions are Easy

Via Kathy, as usual on a June Monday.

*My neighbor's trumpet vine is in bloom. 
What's your preferencee? 
Butterflies or Hummingbirds?
We have gorgeous blue and black butterflies here, so I'll go with them.


*What's your preference?
Boxed water or bottled water?
(I just found this boxed water and I am crazy about it)
I'd never heard of boxed water before.  Progressive Chicago, huh?  Bottled, then, for me.

*For next to your skin softness, 
do you prefer 
angora, cashmere, alpaca, or acyrlic?
Alpaca.  Even though this one seems unhappy with my choice:

*Do you have an interchangeable needle set or do you  prefer the individual circs?
I did break down and buy a set of square interchangeables.  Not for the circleness, but for the shape of the needles.

*Do you prefer an alcoholic drink before, during or after your dinner?  
I don't drink often enough to have an answer!

*What cuts into your knitting time more, 
others in your home or your own wanderings on the internet? 
Oh, Internet.  Easy. 

*Would you rather have a snowstorm as in Blizzard, or a heatwave with violent thunderstorms. 
Snow, snow, snow!!  I've been through enough Southern heatwaves.

*You just won a all expenses paid trip to a Fiber Festival.
Would you go alone or try to bring a knit pal along? 
I'd bring someone along, and plan to meet up with friends there.

Thanks again, Kathy, for the fun questions! 

Comments

  1. AL's thinking about an interchangeable needle set so that prompted my question.
    I LOVE the warmth of Alpaca, but the fibers get up my nose and I start sneezing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Insomnia

Holidays

Kathy Asks. . .