Monday, June 20, 2016

Summertime, and the Questions are Easy

Via Kathy, as usual on a June Monday.

*My neighbor's trumpet vine is in bloom. 
What's your preferencee? 
Butterflies or Hummingbirds?
We have gorgeous blue and black butterflies here, so I'll go with them.


*What's your preference?
Boxed water or bottled water?
(I just found this boxed water and I am crazy about it)
I'd never heard of boxed water before.  Progressive Chicago, huh?  Bottled, then, for me.

*For next to your skin softness, 
do you prefer 
angora, cashmere, alpaca, or acyrlic?
Alpaca.  Even though this one seems unhappy with my choice:

*Do you have an interchangeable needle set or do you  prefer the individual circs?
I did break down and buy a set of square interchangeables.  Not for the circleness, but for the shape of the needles.

*Do you prefer an alcoholic drink before, during or after your dinner?  
I don't drink often enough to have an answer!

*What cuts into your knitting time more, 
others in your home or your own wanderings on the internet? 
Oh, Internet.  Easy. 

*Would you rather have a snowstorm as in Blizzard, or a heatwave with violent thunderstorms. 
Snow, snow, snow!!  I've been through enough Southern heatwaves.

*You just won a all expenses paid trip to a Fiber Festival.
Would you go alone or try to bring a knit pal along? 
I'd bring someone along, and plan to meet up with friends there.

Thanks again, Kathy, for the fun questions! 

1 comment:

kathy b said...

AL's thinking about an interchangeable needle set so that prompted my question.
I LOVE the warmth of Alpaca, but the fibers get up my nose and I start sneezing

One

One video.