Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Oy Gray

Yesterday, I began watching "Lie to Me," because I wanted a new TV show to get involved in, and it streams free on Amazon.  The premise of the show always intrigued me, and Tim Roth (the star) is in one of my All-Time Favorite Movies: "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead."  I would watch "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead," but the DVD drive on this computer has glitched.  It tells me there is no disc in the drive when there most certainly is, thankyouverymuch.

I finished another hat for Harry's Hundred:
It's a slouchy hat, and I am tempted to keep it myself.  But I can make another one;  it's kind of quick, and the crown looks like this:

This week's Ten on Tuesday got away from me, but I'm going to try to participate tomorrow.  Ten on Thursday isn't so bad, is it?

2 comments:

camille said...

Great hat! Tell me how you like Lie to Me!? I binged on it when I had pneumonia and loved it- no one else has seen it in my world! It was great. He is great.

kathy b said...

Fun crown! Love that

One

One video.