Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Bah Stomachbug

Of all the sentences in all the books I've ever read, this is probably my favorite:

"Oh! But he was a tight-fisted hand at the grind-stone, Scrooge! a squeezing, wrenching, grasping, scraping, clutching, covetous, old sinner!"

For the last couple of days, my stomach has squeezed and wrenched and grasped and scraped at the mere thought of, not to mention the actual consumption of, food.

My tummy hurts, nothing I eat or drink stays in me very long, and I have a fever.  That's basically what I'm saying.

4 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

Twinnie love across the miles

kmkat said...

I am so sorry for your ailment. That description of Scrooge fits a certain Republican presidential candidate to a T. And your Christmas card arrived today -- thank you!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bridget said...

Well, ick! Take it easy, and hopefully it will clear up tomorrow and you'll feel better.

One

One video.