Thursday, November 19, 2015

Wish List

The adjuster's report is in;  Briton's car is a total loss.  He sounds gut-punched about it;  he really, really liked that car.  But, it is what it is.  We have to go over to the towyard and clean it out --- probably tomorrow.  Then, the selecting of the new car, which depends largely on how much the settlement is.

I'm going to be sad, giving up the van.  It's so comfy and clean, and one of its bumpers is not held in place with duct tape.  My eyes will most certainly stray to other cars as we look for one for him.  Self control, Kim. 

Speaking of beautiful things I'd like to have in my life. . .

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Newfies are the best!

camille said...

We had one named Dreyfus. A loyal and darling boy.

kmkat said...

How could anyone resist those beautiful begging eyes?!

The Shared Experience

When my college roommate knit her first scarf, it was a super-long Dr. Who number, all in garter.  She was so proud;  I was proud of and hap...