Friday, April 17, 2015

Working Toward Something

Well, these two aren't really working toward anything, but I'm trying to.


My third Mother Bear bear.  I tried their skirt pattern on this one;  it's rather fetching.  I've still got to block the hem down, but I'm happy with her.

I was looking through the Stitches South book a few days ago, and came across an ad for this organization.  They're going to have a booth there, accepting elephants.  I made one up the other day, and am working on another right now.  They work up in a jiffy, and are dadgum cute.

2 comments:

kathy b said...

Aww mother bear and skirt are really really cute.
Elephant and link are interesting .
I love the FACE you stitched on mother bear. Great work

camille said...

That elephant stole my whole heart. You are awesome.

The Shared Experience

When my college roommate knit her first scarf, it was a super-long Dr. Who number, all in garter.  She was so proud;  I was proud of and hap...