Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Grandest of All

These boots are what my mother would have called "loud."
Yep, those are sequins in the horseshoes.  

I love these boots.  I wear them an awful lot because they coordinate with many of my clothes.  And they are so bloody comfortable. . .  I wore them to Stitches South one year, and Laurie and I compared our choices in footwear:
 

There is also a picture of me wearing these and Laurie in a different pair of Chucks, but I can't seem to find it.

My boots are fairly well-travelled.

2 comments:

kathy b said...

Loud is good! Those sequins are the right touch!!!!

Bridget said...

If you're gonna go, you might as well go big! :-)

The Shared Experience

When my college roommate knit her first scarf, it was a super-long Dr. Who number, all in garter.  She was so proud;  I was proud of and hap...