Thursday, January 22, 2015

Ornery

For the last couple of months, Mortality has been ringing in my ears.  Just about everything I've done, seen, or thought about has been couched in the Not Much Time Left blanket.  I'm not sure why this is happening, but it is.  

Things that I would have shrugged off earlier in my life, I know see as pathetic, possibly stupid, and definitely a waste of precious time and energy.  I've run out of patience.  

Of course, every one of my emotions this week is chemically imbalanced because of being off my medication regimen.  But I was noticing Creeping Crotchetiness before I got sick.
And stay off my lawn!

3 comments:

kmkat said...

"Creeping Crotchetiness"! I love that. It hits me occasionally; happily, not as often as when I was younger. Hope you are on the upswing now.

kathy b said...

Kim when I focus on mortality I am depressed. No big news there. Bless your heart. Keep hanging on.

shspark said...

No, no! That cute thing should STAY on your lawn! I was at a birthday celebration for a 100 year old today. She is my new hero - just say whatever's on your mind with convicition and don't listen to anyone else! My new philosophy starting...NOW!

What I Heard

For (probably) longer than I should have, I thought that piece of furniture was a "chester drawers." I once went bed frame shoppin...