Sunday, December 7, 2014

Thema: Gwyrdd

I finished a pair of boot cuffs today, with some glorious yarn.
It's "Rustic DK" by Neighborhood Fiber Co., and so very soft and nice to work with.  It feels like roving stretched thick-and-thin.  And the color is deep and glorious: pine instead of the sort of kiwi the picture shows.

Today's boots also feature green, photographed against a quilt with green:
I have always liked these boots.  The brown is a rich chocolate, and the little chappy embroidered (front and back) on the shaft is a nice touch.

Remember the little hats Bridget sent me in the TIS swap?  Here's one in use:
Can you stand it?

1 comment:

kathy b said...

mmm I LOVE the boot toppers. AND I love your TS swap hat......so so cute

More Than Enough

So, you're watching something online, and it breaks for commercial, and next to the little countdown clock is the message "Send to ...