Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Day One, Take Two / DAY ONE VOTING CLOSED

Deepest apologies about having to stop everything mid-voting.  This new arrangement is giving me fits.  For instance, vote results aren't supposed to show on any of the contests, but the Cranston/Tennant stats are available everywhere.  I either did or didn't check something off somewhere.  Don't worry --- I'm getting the results on my poll dashboard.   Not seeing results just adds to the suspense, right?  Carry on. . .
KC #1
Cate Blanchett
Mia Wasikowska
Poll Maker


KH #1
Jason Jones
Steven Yeun
Poll Maker


KC #2
Helen Mirren
Shailene Woodley
make a poll


KH #2
Bryan Cranston
David Tennant
Poll Maker

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The only poll results I'm seeing are for Cranston/Tennant....

Marin (AntiM) said...

I would vote for not using this system next year. Every vote takes the voter to the poll service's website. I don't want to spend that much time on their website, I just want to spend time with the pretty, pretty people.

KSD said...

I'm not even going to use it tomorrow, Marin. You'll still have to go to another site, but things will be better. I hope. I'd hate to have to punt this soon.

camille said...

I can't tell if I voted or not- i think I did! I know you are vexed by the site but I love the ruthless day 1 brackets!! I did clutch my pearls- twice!!! Did you use the same sorting hat? It's got a mean streak! :)

What I Heard

For (probably) longer than I should have, I thought that piece of furniture was a "chester drawers." I once went bed frame shoppin...