Saturday, August 23, 2014

Day Four / VOTING IS CLOSED

If I may take a couple of minutes of your time before the voting starts. . .  Thank you so, so very much for the things that you said to me when I interrupted the contest.  Those of you who know me well know that Life and Mind are not being kind to me right now.  So unkind that a little thing like not being able to get a damn poll online made the crashing all around me even louder.  But you were kind.  And if there were any way to adequately thank you individually, I would.  In a heartbeat.  For now, though, how 'bout we vote a little more?

Yesterday, Yvonne Strahovski
Matt Damon
Julia Louis-Dreyfus
and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau were winners. 

Who will it be today?



  • Alex Kingston
  • Maria Sharapova

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%




  • Jeremy Irons
  • Viggo Mortensen

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^




  • Edie Falco
  • Angelina Jolie





  • Richard Gere
  • Brian Williams

2 comments:

  1. okay, IM enjoying the voting!!!!! and seeing the nominees

    ReplyDelete

Pictures, and This

When you and your daughter go to see your son and her brother in his play, you want to take a picture of them.  You mention this to them, a...