Saturday, May 10, 2014

Skeleton Crew

Well, since I finished up the shipment of bones, knitting around here has been . . . bones.  Once you're in a groove, I guess. . .


I did spend time this afternoon going through all my knitting patterns, looking for anything that could possibly be turned into a dog or a cat toy.  There were a surprising number of things;  I'll post photos as I experiment.

Of course, going through patterns means seeing loads of things I'd like to get on the needles.  But there are two projects still waiting from before I started the dog toys, and, in a few days, I'll be casting on a couple of new things.  That story in my next post.



1 comment:

kathy b said...

I love to go through my patterns and get re charged!

The Shared Experience

When my college roommate knit her first scarf, it was a super-long Dr. Who number, all in garter.  She was so proud;  I was proud of and hap...