Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Not Really in My Color Wheel

10.  Red
There isn't a lot of red stuff in my life.  Never has been.  I remember exactly three red tops I've had in my life, maybe a couple of skirts with red print.  My one red fashion statement has been my red cowboy boots, modeled after my Daddy's red patent leather ones with the gold toe tips.



Red just doesn't suit my coloring.  Mama could wear it.  Hannah can wear it.  It's just never been a big part of any of my color selection life.  I gravitate toward purples and blues and grays, some green.  I avoid orange at all costs.  At least red doesn't awaken that kind of loathing in me.


Guess Free Association is our best plan, then.

RED
blood
wine
Cross
Bull
blood cells
rover
white and blue
hot
wings
(HA!  "hot wings"!)
potatoes
River
Sails in the Sunset
queen
herring
handed
Riding Hood
tape
light
carpet
Scare
ant
clay
rooster
head
panda

And you?  What does red do for you?



6 comments:

Lora said...

Red is my favorite color!

kathy b said...

nothing except as a home accessory. I love red in the house

kmkat said...

Red, my favorite color. Especially red slightly darkened with a touch of orange = brick red. Different colors for everyone!

Amy Watson said...

Dental braces are devices used in orthodontics that align and straighten teeth and help position them with regard to a person's bite, while also aiming to improve dental health. Braces also fix gaps. How much do braces cost

james john said...

Trusted NE Calgary dentist, Oasis Smile Dental, offers excellent financing options, individual care, and same-day emergency appointments. Best Dentist NE Calgary

.com said...

I believe that is among the most vital info for me. And i’m happy studying your article. However want to commentary on few basic issues, The web site style is ideal, the articles is actually excellent . Just right process, cheers. Calgary, AB dentist

48

If you've ever rented a movie on Amazon Prime, you know you have 48 hours in which to watch it.  (By the way, why do we "watch"...